Mangalsutra locket design holds its own place. Earlier in the traditional mangalsutra patterns the centre pendant or locket used to be grand and really heavy. As women would like to wear lighter mangalsutra for daily wear, the lockets are getting smaller and prettier with modern and unique design. So, here in this article, we’re going to showcase the innovative and latest catalogue of mangalsutra locket designs and pendant patterns for you.
Mangalsutra Locket Designs
This is a very heavy Gold only and traditional mangalsutra design with jewelry pattern. It also looks beautiful with the carved out designs and ghungroos added. The design is beautiful for the heavy mangalsutra patterns.
1. Semi Circular Everyday Wear Mangalsutra Locket
This mangalsutra locket design has a nice design which is suitable for the 10 to 20 grams of mangalsutra. This locket pattern is new and innovative. The design is fresh for the daily use as well.
2. Traditional circular locket design for mangalsutra
The design here is circular with stones in white and pink colours used. It’s more like those Royal kind of mangalsutra patterns which are more suitable for festivals and weddings.
3. Tamil mangalsutra locket pattern with Goddess Lakshmi
Temple jewellery is a pretty common in South India and here, the mangalsutra bears the pattern of Goddess Lakshmi which is also the Goddess of wealth. The Kundan stones are also added in an Arc like pattern with Paisley work on both the sides. It is more like a elaborate mangalsutra locket design that is suitable for festivals and events where you would like to get ready with heavy clothes and jewellery.
4. Traditional Temple jewellery mangalsutra pattern
In this design as well, the centre locket part has the circular coin shaped pendant where in Goddess Lakshmi images are made carved out. It also has black and two red coloured beads. The side chains are double to bear the weight of the centre pendant.
5. Temple Jewellery Inspired Mangalsutra Pendant
It’s a beautiful temple jewellery inspired small and easy to carry around mangalsutra locket pattern. What make it really pretty, are the matching earrings. So it can be the festive or a daily wear kind of mangalsutra pattern for you. It is really beautiful and made with only gold and Ruby stones.
6. South Indian Coin Mangalsutra Locket Design
South Indian coin shaped mangalsutra pendants and locket designs are very popular and they make the mangalsutra look really different from the rest of the mangalsutra patterns. Here 5 coins are used over those Goddess Lakshmi images are carved out. It is really beautiful and made for festivals and grand events.
7. Circular South Indian Small Mangalsutra Locket
The beautiful small mangalsutra locket has the popular South Indian pattern. It is suitable for everyday wear and even for the professional women, because of the small and dainty pattern. Such mangalsutra patterns can be replicated in 10 to 15 grams of gold.
8. Everyday Wear Circular Mangalsutra Pattern Pendant
The pendant here has a circular gold only pendant with Pearl beads full what is beautiful and suitable for everyday use.
9. Ball Chain Inspired Mangalsutra Locket Design
In this mangalsutra design, the design is not very intricate but has that unique look. In the centre area, there are 1 chains which are differing in the length and creates a beautiful design. Each of the chain contains a smaller and bigger bead respectively. It is a beautiful mangalsutra pattern which is suitable for working and professional women for daily use.
10. Double chain inspired mangalsutra locket design
11. Stylish Diamond mangalsutra locket pendant
12. Spiral mangalsutra pattern with Diamonds
13. Beautiful diamond studded mangalsutra locket design
14. Sunburst inspired mangalsutra locket design
15. Arc shaped gold and diamond mangalsutra locket
16. Single ball mangalsutra locket pendent
17. Unique Gold only mangalsutra locket pattern
18. Twigs and branch inspired mangalsutra locket
19. Triple chain mangalsutra Centre locket idea
20. Mangalsutra locket with traditional design
21. Heart and floral inspired mangalsutra locket pattern
22. Diamonds and black beaded dainty locket for mangalsutra
23. Black beads and Diamond with gold mangalsutra locket
24. Unique white and yellow gold mangalsutra locket
25. Delicate Hearts in Arc shape mangalsutra locket
26. Gold Unique pendant with circular pattern
27. Everyday wear mangalsutra locket design For Women
28. Small circular diamond and gold mangalsutra pendant
29. Very small everyday wear light weight mangalsutra locket
30. Diamond and gold everyday use mangalsutra pattern
31. Beautiful intricate gold and diamond mangalsutra design
32. White Gold and Diamond mangalsutra pattern
33. Unique mangalsutra unique pendant pattern
34. Diamond mangalsutra with matching earrings
35. Lightweight Gold mangalsutra locket design
36. Very small circular mangalsutra pattern
37. Heavy mangalsutra Centre pendant design
38. Chand Bali inspired mangalsutra locket with pearls
39. Basic Heart mangalsutra pattern pendant
40. Mangalsutra locket with multiple heart shapes
41. Clover leaf inspired gold and diamond mangalsutra locket
42. Traditional and simple mangalsutra locket design
43. Double semicircular mangalsutra locket design
44. Attractive Gold only mangalsutra Centre pendant
45. Semi circular Heavy Gold mangalsutra locket design
46. Circular heavy mangalsutra pendant idea
47. Heavy Gold and kundan work antique mangalsutra locket
48. Delicate Solitaire and gold mangalsutra locket pattern
49. Heart and diamond embedded mangalsutra pattern
50. Heavy Gold Locket Design For Mangalsutra
These are the beautiful mangalsutra locket design idea and patterns that you can try. Mangalsutra is essential jewellery for Hindu Indian women that depict the good health of their husband and a good marriage life. This is a really important piece of jewellery in any Hindu wedding. So out of these designs, you can pick up the design that suits you the most.
The heavy designs are for the weddings, festivals and for party wear while the dainty and lightweight designs are suitable for the everyday use. A lot of Indian women who would like to wear the heavy mangalsutra pendant, must go for the multiple strands of side black beaded chains. So that the centre heavy gold pendant can be balanced out and the side chains secure the pendent.
However, for the lighter mangalsutra designs, the side chains can be single or light. During the summer season, a lot of women would like to wear the lighter and basic patterns that include the smaller pendants and lighter chains. These are the latest mangalsutra locket patterns and designs.
You can also try out the mangalsutra patterns which are made in diamond and gold or with only gold design. The jewellers and the jewellery designers are able to replicate your design in Gold as well as in diamond. However, if you like antique finish mangalsutra patterns, then you can also go for that. But a majority of new age and modern brides who are also working professionals would like to try out the delicate and lighter looking mangalsutra. The mangalsutra that bears simpler designs are suitable for every day and daily use.