Mint leaves are astringent and acidic in nature. This can treat deep tan and oil prone skin. It also helps in clearing the dirty layers of skin. Mint is a deep cleanser which exfoliates skin from within. The most common and primary benefit of mint is the cooling and soothing sensation that soothes the rashed red irritated skin.
Moreover, mint possesses properties to whiten the skin and to brighten it. If your skin is oily then you will notice that mint oil helps to take off all the oils, sebum off the face and give you an oil free brighter face. But how to use mint oil to brighten the face and whiten it. The extra ordinary properties of mint to cure pimples and their scars makes it a wonderful ingredient. It is also used to soothe the dry and irritated skin. Well friends, we can share some remedies with mint that will definitely show good results in making the skin beautiful.
Now that you know how mint can help you I would suggest you to use one of the mint remedy given below.
How to use Mint Leaves for Pimples and Fairness
Mint oil is very strong and hard in nature. You should always be careful while using this oil though it is strong it is very impactful. Your desire to look fair can be fulfilled using this oil.
Steaming with Mint Oil
- Boil some water in a vessel.
- Put 5-6 drops of mint oil in it.
- Now take the steam while covering your face properly.
- Do it twice a week.
- Do not steam more than 3-5 minutes.
- This will remove all the impurities and tanning and whitening your skin slowly.
Face Packs with Mint for Pimples
- Take 2 spoons of water.
- Now add 2-3 drops of mint oil.
- Apply it all over the face.
- Let it be for at least 20 minutes.
- Now wash the face.
- Repeat this process 2 times a week.
- Remember to apply moisturizer on skin after washing the face.
*Note: People with sensitive skin might be allergic to mint oil. So please test or check it on a small area before applying it all over the face.
Mint Face Packs for Whitening
- Blend handful of mint leaves with some water.
- Apply it all over the required area.
- Let it be for 10 minutes.
- You can let it be for 5 minutes if you are in a hurry.
- You might feel cool and itching sensation.
- Now wash the face and apply moisturizer.
Mint with Honey Face Pack
- Take 1 spoon of honey
- 8-10 mint leaves
- ½ spoon of rose water
- Blend all the ingredients and make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it be for 5 minutes.
- You can keep it for more time if you wish to.
- Now wash and apply moisturizer.
- You can do this 2-3 times a week.
- Slowly after weeks you can see that your complexion becomes fairer.
Mint or Pudina and Fuller’s Earth Face Pack
- Take 1 spoon of mint leaves paste.
- Add 1 spoon of fuller’s earth powder.
- Using some rose water, make paste of these two ingredients.
- Apply the face pack evenly on the face and aloe it to get dry.
- Once it does, rinse the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this thrice for pimples and excessive oiliness of the skin.
Mint and Curd Face Pack
- Collect 10-12 mint leaves and blend them with some water.
- Take 2 teaspoon of curd.
- Mix both of it and apply on the face.
- Let it be for 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- You can now apply moisturizer that suits your skin type.
Mint and Basil for Acne Scars
- Take equal quantity of mint and basil.
- Blend them both in a blender and you can add rose water in order to make it into paste.
- Pour rose water according to consistency you like.
- I would suggest you to make it thick if your skin is oily and if you have dry or normal skin let the consistency be loose.
- 1:1- It means for example if you take 15 leaves of basil you have to take 15 leaves of mint.
- In simple words you can say equal quantity of both the ingredients.
- You can take as much you want and store it in fridge.
How to apply?
You can apply it with simple facial brush. Let it be for 10 minutes or more. Now you can wash with cold water. You can feel very dry after you wash. Therefore, apply moisturizing cream. Doing, this regularly can enhance your complexion and you will look fair.
I would like you to think practically. Getting a fair skin is not easy and practical. But yes you can get your skin complexion enhanced 1 or 2 shades. If you expect things to change suddenly by home remedies and natural ways you are just keeping yourselves in a false belief. It’s better to polish the skin and nourish it rather than trying to make it fair.
Hope the mint remedies helped you in getting 1 or 2 shades lighter complexion.