Facial for Oily Skin and Different Types and Home Kits in India
Facial for oily skin is a good way to pamper your skin and to target the concerns that one is having on their skin. Oily skin tends to have over active sebaceous glands under the skin layers that produce more than the required sebum. Sebum is the lubricating waxy substance that is secreted by these glands. The main role of sebum is to protect your skin and keeping it hydrated. This sebum in excess amount causes a lot of different skin issues like blackheads, whiteheads, acne, breakouts, bumps and even boils.
Facial treatment is a great way to make your skin glow and become radiant. In fact, there are lot of different types of facials available which are specific for a particular skin type. Based on that, I’ve included the information about the best facials suitable for oily skin. Other than that, you’ll also get to know which is the right facial for oily skin type and the different facial procedures. In the last segment, I have listed the best home facial kits for oily skin in India. So, you can jump to any of the section that you would like to read.
Benefits Of Facial For Oily Skin
- Facials for oily skin help get rid of the excessive oils, trapped dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells. A facial treatment procedure is a step-by-step process which adds a glow.
- Moreover, facial for oily skin also reduces the acne scars, dark spots and marks.
- When you have oily skin, because of the breakouts, the skin appears spotted and darker. Hence, getting a facial done is a quick solution for a bright looking skin.
- It also regulates the oil balance and minimises the oil production in excess amounts.
- The procedure boosts the blood circulation to make your skin appear healthy and translucent as more oxygen is transported in the skin layers.
- Facial for oily skin rejuvenates and helps it to stay younger.
- Facial steps also get rid of the toxin accumulation and the removal of deep seated impurities in the pores.
- Even when you have open pores, which is a common problem seen in people with oily and acne prone skin, can also be treated by the use of suitable facial for oily skin type.
Best Facial For Oily Skin Type
So, now in this article, I’m going to talk about the different facials that you can go for when you have oily skin type. You can get these facial done from a salon by the professionals or by yourself at home. But how can we do facial for oily skin at home? This is pretty simple friends; you can get a home facial kit and use it as stated in the instructions.
Later in the article, I’ll be telling you about the best facial kits available in the market suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
Fruit Facial for Oily Skin
Fruit facial involves the use of fruit ingredient in the facial steps. You can either try a fruit facial for oily face at home using the natural kitchen fruit products for buying a fruit facial kit from the market. This facial basically helps the oily skin to stay blemish-free and glowing. Let’s see some of the benefits that fruit facials can give you.
Benefits of Fruit Facials
Fruit facial detoxifies the oily and acne prone skin and curbs the bacterial growth on the skin layers. The skin friendly facial also helps to de-stress the skin. It does not involve the use of chemicals and therefore, is best to give radiance to the skin.
Fruits are rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids and loads of antioxidants that help to combat the free radical damage on your skin.
Other than that, fruit facials are able to remove dullness, darkness and dark spots from the face. When you have dark circles under the eyes and puffiness, fruit facial will also be able to help you with that.
So, if you are wondering, if you can go for a fruit facial for oily skin, then you must try this facial. The best thing is that even when you have to go for a wedding, marriage or a party, fruit facial for oily skin is a quick solution to brighten your dull tired skin.
Here, I have posted about the complete procedure on how to do a fruit facial yourself at home using the natural kitchen products. If not, you can buy the fruit facial kits that are available in the market like VLCC papaya facial kit, Oxyglow fruit facial kit, Astaberry fruit facial kit etc these are very affordable and easy to do yourself at home.
Gold Facial For Oily Skin
Gold facial can be done by people with all skin types. It detoxifies your skin and adds glow on the dull face. Consistently getting gold facials done help repair sun damaged skin and darkness. While the gold facial procedure minimizes sun tanning during summers and darkening of oily skin complexion, it keeps it younger. Regularly doing gold facial will help your skin to stay glossy and radiant by eliminating the spots and pigmentation.
Although, a gold facial can be done for all the skin types, it is one of the best facials for oily skin especially brides and grooms. It helps in lymphatic drainage and rejuvenates your skin. It increases the elasticity of your skin by promoting the synthesis of elastin and collagen proteins. By far, it is a highly rated facial which is very expensive, if you get it done from the salon. Gold facial kits are available at very affordable rates from reputed brands.
Herbal Facial For Oily Skin
You may think, which is the best herbal facial for oily and acne prone skin? A herbal facial is a procedure that is done using the homemade organic products. These products can be homemade cleansers, massage creams, exfoliators and the homemade fresh face masks. So all in all, this is one of the best facials that any skin type can use, though it depends which are the products that you will be using for a particular skin type. For example, if you have oily skin for a herbal facial, you will use ingredients like Lemon, Oranges, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Neem, Fuller’s Earth, Sandalwood and many other.
I have shared this complete procedure, on how to do a herbal facial for homemade facial for oily skin at home using the natural ingredients. So, this facial basically is beneficial in minimizing the oil production and combats the acne. It tightens your skin and reduces the acne and spots. Regular sessions of this home facial also lighten dark spots and your skin complexion. It does not have any side effect to the skin.
Pearl Facial For Oily Skin
Pearl facial is ideal for people with oily skin. It helps in removing the tanning and in whitening the skin tone. It is safe for all skin types and for men and women both. The facial procedure and its steps help to remove excessive oils, shrink the open pores and makes your skin softer. It’s also suitable for oily sensitive skin. As per the Experts and professionals, women and men over 20 years of age can go for this pearl facial. The facial involves the steps that include Pearl Ash in them. It detoxifies your skin and makes it translucent. Just like other facials, you can get it done from a professional at a salon or do it yourself using a pearl facial kit.
It is also wonderful for boys and girls who experience dark circles under the eyes and eye bags. It promotes the healthy and glowing skin by deeply cleansing the face.
Furthermore, this procedure prevents the oil and dead skin cells built up clogging your pores. So to get oil-free beautiful skin, a pearl facial is the right facial type.
What facial to go for oily skin with acne and pimples
The people who have oily skin with pimples and breakouts, I would suggest that you should go for either fruit facials or herbal facials. The best ingredients to look for in your facial for oily skin are like Neem, Tea Tree, Multani Mitti, Papaya, Oranges, Kiwis, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, and many other. So basically, ingredients which are antibacterial in nature. Such ingredients in course of facial, would help to kill the bacteria, fight dead skin cells and unclogs the clogged pores. It’ll save you from breakouts by killing the bacteria causing pimples and breakouts on the skin. I’ve also shared earlier, a facial procedure with you that is best for pimples and oily skin. And most importantly that would include the organic everyday use kitchen products. So stay tuned guys!
Best Facial Kits For Oily Skin in India
Now, in this last segment of this article, I’m going to talk about the best facial kits for oily skin available in India. This information is for those men and women who’d like to do the suitable facial for oily skin using the home facial kits.
I’ll be also telling you, how to use that particular facial kit.
1. Aroma Magic Pearl Facial Kit
The Pearl facial kit is designed for oily and acne prone skin. It cures your bacteria infected skin and controls the acne and breakouts. While it also lightens skin tone and dark spots, it calms the irritated skin. It is a 7 step facial kit that includes different ingredients.
How to use:
- Cleanse your skin with the pearl face cleanser by massaging for 2-3 minutes. Wipe off with a damp cotton.
- Apply skin serum for oily skin over the face and neck, leave it for few minutes until it gets completely absorbed.
- Taking the pearl facial scrub exfoliate your skin gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Scrub off the areas which tend to have more oils and blackheads. Wash your face with the clear water.
- Apply the pearl glow gel and massage for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply the oxygenating gel on the face and neck for 10 minutes. Massage in circular moments. Wash with clear water.
- Take the pearl face pack and apply it all over your face and neck. Allow it o get completely dry. Then wash your face.
- Apply sunscreen and your facial is done.
How often to do
Once a month
2. Bionechral Platinum Spa Facial Kit for Oily Acne Prone Skin
Free of paraben and sulphates, this is 100% organic facial kit filled with natural products. It has essential oils and ingredients that clarify your skin complexion and detoxifies it. It is rich in the goodness of neem and tea tree which are highly known to give acne free clear complexion.
How to use:
- Apply the platinum Spa Cleanser Gel on the face and neck. Rub circularly for couple of minutes to clean the skin, than wipe off the access gel using a cotton pad or cloth.
- Using the platinum Scrub gel exfoliate your face and neck. Scrubbing should be done for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply the massage cream and continue massaging for at least 10 minutes.
- Using the massage gel, massage for 5 to 7 minutes. This step is really crucial.
- Apply the platinum Spa facial mask and spread all over the face and neck.
- When it gets completely dry, wash with regular water.
- Lastly, apply the serum to make sure your skin becomes acne free.
The six steps facial is the best for men and women with oily and acne prone skin type. It’s the best facial for oily skin in summers.
3. O3+ Glow As You Go Kit for Normal to Oily Skin
It is formulated for making oily skin glow in just few minutes. It contains volcano Scrub, brightening and whitening face wash, skin glow derma face mask and the hydrating Aloe Vera Gel. The facial procedure takes 10 to 15 minutes and gives you fresh and glowing complexion.
How to use:
- Wash your skin with the face wash given along to brighten it.
- Use the volcano Scrub to exfoliate.
- Applied the aloederm hydrating gel and massage for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Use the Derma fresh mask and wait for it to get dry.
- Now wash it with lukewarm water.
How often to do
It can be done once in a week
4. Oriflame Sweden Ayurvedic Tea Tree Nature Facial Kit
It is one of the best facial kits for oily skin in India. It includes a cleanser, scrub, face massage cream and face mask. Tea tree being the key ingredient in all the four steps make this as the effective facial to combat excess oil and to prevent breakouts.
How to use
- Clean your skin with the cleanser and wash with regular water.
- Scrub the face deeply by massaging for few minutes. Rinse with water.
- Apply the face massage cream and massage for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply the face mask on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, then wipe off with a wet tissue or cotton pad.
How often to do
It can be done twice in a month
5. VLCC Papaya Fruit Facial Kit For Oily Skin
VLCC papaya fruit facial kit is one of the best facial kits for men and women having oily and acne prone skin type. It helps in the blemish removal and pigmentation. It reduces wrinkles, age spots and dark spots. It minimizes the dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. The facial steps cools and refreshes your skin.
How to do:
Papaya contains the enzyme papain and Vitamin A which works in the breakdown of the dead skin cells from your skin and to regulate the oil balance. In combination with the other fruit extracts, it gives you spotless skin complexion.
This kit includes fruits like papaya, cucumber, aloe vera, peaches, orange peel and apples
How to use:
Step 1: Apply the papaya seed scrub on the wet face. Massage for 5 to 7 minutes in circular outward motions. Rinse your skin with cold water.
Step 2: Apply cucumber lotion over the face and continue massaging for at least 5 to 10 minutes. This lotion will get rid of any darkness and dullness. Massage until it gets completely absorbed in the skin.
Step 3: Take the peach massage cream on your fingertips and apply on your face and neck. Massage lightly with circular upward movement. Continue massage in for around 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 4: Wipe off the excess cream with the Cotton pad, and go ahead with the orange anti tan mask. Apply the face mask evenly on your face and neck avoiding the eye and mouth area. Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes or until it gets completely dry. Wipe off with the wet cotton pad or simply wash your face with lukewarm water.
Apply an oil free moisturizer gel and your facial is complete.
How often to do:
It can be done twice in a month