Glowing skin is a quick sign of healthy skin. Trust me, who won’t want their skin to appear flawless and bright. Sometimes we desire great skin in short span of time like in a week. We want a glowing textured skin within a couple of days. A sudden engagement, or a special wedding or birthdays may be the occasion/reason for an instant glowing skin.
If you desire an instant glow, you have to change the entire diet, fitness and beauty regimen you are already following. You will have to really focus and work hard towards it. Don’t ever think you can gain glowing skin with super instant tricks. Tricks are always short cut and also have side effects. In this post, I will give you both long term routine for glowing skin and also to instantly get bright face within a week’s time.
Now, I will be sharing the short cut but effective methods to maximize the glow within few days. Yes, the natural ingredients have that power. You can also use an effective fairness face wash for getting glow instantly.
How to Get Glowing Skin within One Week
Natural Treatments to get glow in a week
Applying natural products to enhance glow is the best thing that you can do.
Natural products or ingredients like honey, curd, milk, and saffron can be used to increase the glow on skin. There are few recipes and a formula’s which can enhance glow on skin.
You can put 4-5 drops of honey in the bucket and then bathe you can see the difference. Also apply honey diluted with some rose water on the required area and you can see the change.
This can be done to see instant results. Doing this regularly can enhance glow naturally. Honey is natural skin rejuvenator so, it exfoliates skin and creates magic on skin.
2. Sandalwood with rose water
- Mix sandalwood and rosewater and make into a paste.
- Apply and let it dry.
- Wash it using mild water.
- Apply moisturizer afterwards to avoid drying of skin.
3. Malai and Lemon
- Take a spoon of malai and 3-4 drops of lemon.
- Mix them and apply it on skin at night, while going to the bed.
- Wash with luke warm water.
- This is something that you should apply every night to get glowing face naturally.
- Doing this regularly will make your skin look moist and fresh.
4. Sugar Scrub for glow
Face Scrub to get the glow is extremely beneficial for your skin. The sugar Scrub is very easy to prepare and within few minutes, you can make it and use it to enhance the natural glow of your skin.
- Take half cup of sugar and add two spoons of honey in it.
- Add two spoons of lemon juice and mix everything well using a spoon.
- Apply this mixture on your face and gently thought scrubbing.
- The scrubbing action of the sugar and bleaching action of lemon juice helps to get rid of the tanning and dead skin cells from your skin.
- This is why for one of the best face scrubs to increase your skin glow during summer season when the skin is likely to get tanned.
- This can be done twice in a week but not more than that.
5. Tomato and lemon Juice for glow
This is yet another facial lotion remedy to increase your skin glow within a week. This treatment basically helps to control the darkness and tanning. It vanishes those dark spots and blemishes on your skin that makes your skin uneven and patchy. This skin whitening treatment will help you to achieve a glowing skin within a week or even few days.
- Take two spoons of tomato juice and two spoons of lemon juice.
- Mix them and taking the juice on your palms, apply on the face.
- After the application massage your skin with the juices.
- Keep massaging in for at least two minutes then leave them for overnight.
- Overnight, this mixture works the best to improve the skin tone. Next morning you can wash with clear water. This can be done everyday till you get satisfied with your complexion.
- This can be done twice in a week even after you have achieved glow overnight at your home only.
6. Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice
This simple recipe is perfect to achieve the much needed glow for all. Yes, for men too this is a great simple recipe to get the best results. For this you need pure and natural aloe gel, if you aren’t aware then surely read this post of ours on best aloe vera gels in India.
- Take 1 spoon of fresh aloe vera gel and add ¼ spoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix these thoroughly to make smooth mixture.
- Apply and massage the face and your neck.
- Leaving this aloe vera remedy overnight works on the dark spots, blemishes and boosts the blood circulation to make skin glow.
- Next morning, wash your face with regular water. Repeat this every day.
- For oily face, it is the best option to brighten the face overnight.
Well, back to the glowing skin concept here’s the check list which you can follow the entire life to make sure that your skin doesn’t stay flawless but your entire body is healthy.
7. Drink water
It might seem something repetitive, but believe me drinking water frequently between intervals can help you to remove impurities and toxins. Once, you are clean internally nothing can stop you from having a glowing skin.
Drinking water cause frequent urination which further helps in cleansing. It removes all the toxic and rejuvenates the body. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Also I would suggest to drink lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning on an empty stomach for better results. The best part, drinking lukewarm water also prevents pimple problems.
It does not mean you just jump into the gym the next day. Exercise means to burn what you have eaten and it can be in any way like walking, jogging, dancing, yoga, gyming etc. But I would suggest you to walk daily at least for 3-5 km. This would melt the fat slowly and produce sweat. Sweat means elimination of impurities and cleaning of pores in body.
Other than walk, you can go for little exercises like cardio, aerobics and even yoga. It will be every useful for you if you want glowing skin in couple of days.
9. Healthy Diet For Good Skin
What you can eat to get glow on your face? This is the question of many. For getting a sparkling soft and clear skin, you must do these things:
- Vegetable which are dark and leafy are good to have when you wish to have beautiful skin
- Nuts and seeds like almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts are loaded with Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are known to make skin glowing and delay skin aging.
- Whole grain foods like oatmeal for breakfast, not just gives you a boost of energy but fills you with the nutrition.
- Have milk, buttermilk, soup and juice in fluid diet.
- What not to have, if you want to maintain healthy skin
- Decrease high sodium food, with that I mean, saying No to the junk and street foods.
- Cut down on the food items like the evening samosa or patties, the burger and pizza which brings tons of saliva on your tongue.
- Eat food rich in fiber and I would say to go with natural sugars.
- Natural sugars are obtained in fruits and veggies in abundance so refrain from using additional sugar.
10. Sleep and Rest
Workaholics, this is for you! Your muscles, tissues and cells want to relax after a tiring day. The over stressed environment makes your skin dull and tired. Therefore rest and sleep timely, so that your skin gets enough time to rest and breath.
- Refrain from going to polluted areas and high temperature places
- Avoid from going on sunny days. If at all it is necessary cover with scarf. Be careful if you are traveling across polluted areas cover your skin and hair.
- Use sunscreen and wash your face with face wash after reaching home. Not as soon as you reach home. Let your body temperature come to room temperature and then you can wash.
- Hope these tips helped you. But know it very deeply that if you expect magic in a week it is not possible. But you can see satisfactory change in the skin.
Hopefully these tips will help you to improve your skin glow and trust me it’s not difficult to get glowing skin within a week.